Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My dream--Chased by the zombies


I dream almost every night. Last time when I told my classmate that I dream of her, she said, "you've told me so many times about that." That's true. If dreaming is like directing a film, then I must be an experienced director, for I direct hundreds of films every year.

Last night, I dreamed about being attacked by the zombies in Resident Evil. I am standing in a crowded subway station with other evacuees waiting for the train to take us away from this place. The zombies are heading toward the subway station, and I can hear people near the exits start to scream. We desperately need to get out of this city. However, when the train comes, it doesn't stop, and I can see all the people in the train are killed by the zombies.

I can't go outside, because the station is surrounded by the zombies, and I don't want to take another train, for it might also full of zombies. Having no choice, I jump down the platform and run on the track. At this point, I know the zombies already intrude the station and attack everyone inside. I run into the dark tunnel with all my strength without looking back again. Then I wake up. I am still alive.

2 comments:

minimoshout said...

If you are interested in this kind of composition, you might want to check out Patrick Hughes' work.

Peter Chu 朱澤人 said...

Minimo,
It's good to see you again. The last time we meet is three years ago. Now, we meet again in a different kind of space--the blogosphere. In this aspect, people can reclaim humanity through the discover of their lost friends in the cyberspace. Postmodernists are too pessimistic!